Friday, October 11, 2013

Purchases : Anecdote — axes femme Paris


Hi again my dear readers ! Last night's post was a review of the new Axes Femme shop in Paris ! But... It didn't show you everything... I swore to me I wouldn't buy anything. And now I feel like I'm so bad a keeping promises. Is that enough clue ? Haha~~ I left Axes Femme store with a shop-bag in my hands ! Though, don't worry too much I only buy one item ☆~(ゝ。∂)


Maybe not the fanciest purchase ever, but it sure is a useful one ! I needed some beautiful cardigans to wear with my otome and casual coordinations : I fall in love with this one. There were a lot of beautiful colours : the mustard, chocolate and cream ones held my attention. I finally picked the cream one, thinking that it would hopefully match with a lot of my items. The details are also so cute~~ The collar is detachable, so I can wear the cardigan without the collar and the collar all alone, perfect ! I've long time hesitate with some (real) fur collars in pink or cream, but maybe I will end up buying it also... In November or for Christmas ! I need now to save up money ! (´;д;`)

Aren't those little embroideries cute ? (´ω`♡)
A catalogue was also available at store ! The photographs are really beautiful and inspiring : it totally fits the Axes Femme's atmosphere. As some people asked for pictures of the catalogue, here they are — I don't own a scanner, I can only provide you photographs (;__;). It's also an Axes Femme catalogue, so that means there is still no official photographs of the Anecdote side. I hope we will get some soon ! 



This dress seems to be so beautiful 
The crown bad really reminds me of Btssb old bags !
One of my favorite look of the catalogue !
It's my cardigan ! The mustard is also great, isn't it ?
And the pink fur is so lovely ! It was the collar I was hesitating with (●´∀`●)
I really love this one too, especially for the wine x gold tights


(Only in French for now, will be available in English)

4 comments:

  1. Hnng hnng ce cardigan, mon dieu. Il est parfait, il t'ira parfaitement, bhbhbh.
    (Et merci pour ces photos de catalogue - finalement, ça rend bien mieux comme ça que si ça avait été scanné ♡)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous! I wonder how you will combine it with a nice outfit ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ce cardigan est parfait pour toi omg!!! Et on est twin, je l'ai pris en noir ;) !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute items! I'm having to browse their their Japanese online shop now and admire, hah.

    ReplyDelete