Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Hairstyle tutorial : Braided loops

Here is finally my first tutorial~ Two other hair-style tutorials will come soon. This one is usually pretty easy once you've tried one or two times. I often do this hairstyle when wearing casual lolita or otome, it's a very cute style, especially with summer coming (*⌒∇⌒*) Hope you will like, please, forgive my mistakes, it's still my first tutorial. Thanks to Jo Anna and Ina for helping me with English translation ! And, of course, thank to Marie Tuonetar for being my lovely photographer on that busy day ! ♡





5 comments:

  1. I never thought of shoving the braid back through the elastic! How smart! I can't wait to see your other tutorials! *0*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Han c'est super mignon. J'aime beaucoup mais j'ai les cheveux trop courts pour faire pareil.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely tutorial, and you look so adorable! I love the bonus photo's :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This hairstyle suits you so well, dearr! I might have to try it once my hair grows longer (grow hair, growww) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. my long thick hair says no

    ReplyDelete